Shipping and Return
The standard shipping procedure is via USPS or other reasonable carriers as determined by Julius-K9 LLC. Buyer is responsible for paying for shipping. Julius-K9 LLC. will be excused from liability for delay in delivery arising from any event beyond Julius-K9 LLC.’s control, whether or not it was foreseeable, specifically including acts of God, terrorist acts, wars, fires, disputes or strikes, and other acts or developments beyond the control of Julius-K9 LLC.
Inside the United States, we offer a shipping flat rate of $3.99 per shipment (We also ship to APO/FPO/DPO addresses!). Orders over $55 are shipped free of charge. Furthermore, we also offer expedited shipping at checkout. Please note, expedited shipping does not expedite processing time, it only shortens the time the package is in transit. Time in transit is not guaranteed.
To Canada, we offer a shipping flat rate of $14.99 per shipment. Orders over $200 are shipped free of charge.
To Mexico, we offer a shipping flat rate of $25 per shipment. Orders over $250 are shipped free of charge.
All items are carefully packed and handed over to carrier. Julius-K9 LLC. is not responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. In the case of a damaged package, retain all packing materials and contact the carrier and Julius-K9 LLC. immediately. Please do NOT return the package to Julius-K9 LLC.
Julius-K9 LLC. offers a 15-day return option if the buyer is not satisfied with the product or if it is the wrong size or if it is not what the buyer expected. Prior approval by Julius-K9 LLC. is required before returning any product(s), which are not a warranty issue. Buyer has to request an RMA number(instructions below). Returned products must be in new and saleable condition and must be shipped freight prepaid. Julius-K9 LLC. reserves the right to charge a max. of 25% restocking fee if any of the product(s) is returned without original packing and/or not in original condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Product(s) returned without an RMA number will be returned to sender. Please note that we are unable to accept returned Antler Dog Chews and Custom Patches, unless the patch is different than ordered or is damaged. Please note: RMA numbers expire after 25 days.
How to request an RMA number?
1. Send an email with the subject: RMA request - [your order number] to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, address, phone number
- Order number
- The item number or the precise name of the product you wish to return
- Pictures of the product you wish to return
- A description of the reason of return
2. We will contact you within 48 to 72 hours (2 to 3 business days) if the RMA request is accepted, needs further clarification or if it is denied.
3. If the request has been approved, please repackage the product(s) including tags, instructions, etc. Products must be in new and saleable condition. Julius-K9 LLC. reserves the right to charge a maximum of 25% restocking fee if any of the products are returned without original packing and/or not in the original condition. Products must be free of hair and dirt.
4. Include a copy of the original Invoice and the RMA number in the package. If requested a replacement will be sent out. In both cases, return shipping is Ex-Works.
5. If a product is sent to the Buyer in error, Julius-K9 LLC will send the buyer a prepaid return label (USA only - for international shipments we will refund your shipping costs - please email us the receipt) that can be put onto the package which must be shipped back to Julius-K9 LLC. immediately. In case of failing to return the item back within 10 days of receiving the RMA number, the requested RMA will no longer be valid.
6. Returned products must be sent to:
P.O. Box 429